Friday, May 15, 2009

mother's day!!

well this was my first mother's day celebration. we started the day by packing up our camp site because we went camping for the weekend. i will post our camping pics this weekend. it was so much fun celebrating becoming a mommy. scott and mommy d (chris and joe) got me a willow tree figurine of a pregnant woman. it was so cute and thoughtful. then we went over to t&g's to have lunch with all the mom's. it was such a fund day. than you for all my cute gifts!!

mom gave me manicure, pedicure gifts. she gave me the ped-egg which really worked and two different sets of OPI nail polish.



gina and i have been looking at these "teething blings" for a long time. they are so great for babies. they look like a nice pendant but it is actually a teething ring for your baby. i love it so much and will wear it all the time with brady. thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment